Brita Everyday Water Filter Pitcher
One of the things I like to remind pet owners is to primarily give your pet purified water. The filter reduces chlorine taste and odor, zinc taste, copper, mercury, cadmium, and other harmful components often found in tap water. Why give your pet less quality water than you’d drink? Read more about benefits of the Brita Water Filter Pitcher here.
Cranberry Plus Chewable TabletsCranberry Plus Chewable Tablets from Pala-Tech are flavored with a highly palatable, natural-chicken liver flavor dogs and cats love to eat. Benefits:
- Cranberry Extract—Works to minimize the bacterial colonization of the bladder mucosa.
- Echinacea—Helps to support your pet’s bacterial resistance and boosts the immune system.
- Oregon Grape Root—Contains alkaloid berberine, which is known as an anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory compound.
- Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C)—Beneficial in boosting the pet’s immune system to improve resistance to infection.
Drinkwell Pet FountainThe Drinkwell Pet Fountain is a great way to get your pets to drink their water! By using a 5-inch falling stream of water, the pet fountain continually aerates the water with healthful oxygen. A charcoal filter also removes bad tastes and odors—so that the water appeals to your pets, and they can stay hydrated. The Drinkwell Pet Fountains are ideal for cats and dogs up to 50 lbs. Benefits:
- Constant stream of water that encourages your pets to drink more.
- Patented 5-inch free-falling stream.
- Fountain holds 50 ounces of flowing water.
- Replaceable charcoal filter removes bad tastes and odors.
Viyo Recuperation Liquid Nutritional Fluid
Viyo Recuperation is a highly palatable and low-calorie recuperation fluid. It contains essential nutrients (vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and fatty acids) your pet needs. This nutritional fluid can be classified as the most complete, 100% natural nutraceutical on the market that does not contain any artificial colorant or added preservatives. Benefits:
- Tastes great to your pet.
- Comes in liquid form.
- Fluid is low calorie.
- Complete, nutritious formula .
Roaster ovens will hold 3 batches of The Original Crockpet Diet for dogs at a time. You can freeze in resealable bags or containers which are perfect for scooping out the food in measuring cups and placing into individual pet bowls. Freeze about 5 days worth of food at a time and make sure to keep rotating. For example, by using a roaster oven, it is possible to make a month’s worth of food for 2 large dogs in 3 triple batches (as long as you have the freezer space). Check out this Hamilton Beach roaster oven.
Silicone Baking Pans
To make traveling with your pet’s homemade pet food easier, you can freeze individual meals by using either a silicone muffin pan or loaf pan. Put the normal amount that you would feed your pet at each meal into the individual sections. Freeze until solid (approximately 2 hours). Then pop the individually frozen meals into a bag or other containers that will keep them from getting freezer burn. Check out this inexpensive, 12-cup silicone muffin pan.