Cataplex® D, 360 Tablets
- Supports healthy immune system response function*
- Encourages healthy calcium absorption from the intestinal tract into the blood
- Supports and maintains healthy bone density*
- Provides vitamin D, which is needed by almost every cell in the body for development and transcription
- Excellent source of vitamin D and antioxidant vitamin A
Vitamin D is a micronutrient that helps your body absorb calcium, which is needed for bone health. It also assists your body’s immune system. Very few foods naturally contain vitamin D, so sources of this micronutrient include limited whole food options. Additional natural sources include direct sunlight, which also poses additional risks. Therefore, many people would benefit from supplementation of vitamin D.
Two tablets per day, or as directed.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 Tablets) contains: Vitamin A 300 mcg RAE, Vitamin D 40 mcg, Calcium 60 mg. Ingredients: Calcium lactate, potassium citrate, glycerine, acacia fiber, modified corn starch, sucrose, calcium stearate, vitamin A palmitate, ascorbic acid, and cholecalciferol.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Standard Shipping 3-5 business days