Prebiotic Inulin, 9 oz (255 g)
- Supports a healthy intestinal environment*
- Supports epithelial cell health*
- Good source of calcium and magnesium to support bone health*
- Inulin supports absorption of calcium and magnesium
- Supports immune system response function in the gut*
- Supports the growth of beneficial bacteria which supports a healthy pH in the lower gastrointestinal tract*
- Can be mixed in a supplement shake or added to foods
- Good source of dietary fiber, magnesium and calcium
Two teaspoons (scoops) per day in a shake, or as directed.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 Teaspoons) contains: Calories 15, Total Carbohydrate 6 g, Dietary Fiber (as Inulin [Chicory root fiber]) 5 g, Total Sugars <1 g, Calcium 200 mg, Magnesium 40 mg. Other Ingredients: Calcium lactate and magnesium lactate.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Standard Shipping 3-5 business days