Whole Food Fiber, 7 oz (200 g)
- Contains both soluble and insoluble fiber
- Supports healthy bowel function*
- Promotes regular intestinal motility and elimination*
- Supports healthy epithelial cells in the bowel*
- Provides food for beneficial microorganisms in the lower gastrointestinal (GI) tract*
- Adequate fiber consumption helps maintain blood sugar levels that are already within normal range*
- Can be used as nutritional support in the Standard Process Purification Program*
One level tablespoon (approximately 6 grams) in a blender drink per day, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 level tablespoon) contains: Calories 25, Total Carbohydrate 5 g, Dietary Fiber 3 g. Proprietary Blend 6 g: Oat fiber, beet fiber, rice bran, organic beet (root), apple pectin, organic carrot, organic sweet potato, and carrot fiber.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Standard Shipping 3-5 business days